LES MISÉRABLES CHARACTERS [1/??] - EPONINE THENARDIER
oh those cheekbones are luscious
The Rio Caño Cristales - most colorful river (caused by algae and moss seen through the water), Colombia.
Such majestic creatures.
LA, FINALS: BELISSA ESCOBEDO+RHIANNON MCGAVIN, “KNOCK KNOCK”
Listen to this.
We need this.
This is so important. This is so important. This is so important.
omg thanks morgan ok i’m gonna use this as an excuse to talk about the poem a little
1) me and belissa had been discussing the idea of this poem for two months and then one day at practice we wrote it out in like, 20 minutes (grumpy girls are a renewable resource!)
2) the original poem was six minutes long, good god (we also talked about lolita, homophobia and transphobia towards survivors, and i think we had 8 slogans total at the breakdown (renewable resource!!), also the opening was way more disgusting whoops
3) i would get belissa angry before we performed by whispering “MEXICO LOST”
4) or, similarly, “HARRY STYLES LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN”
5) this is definitely the most fucked up poem team la brought to bnv, double whoops
6) my mom keeps sharing this video on facebook so i hope the pta enjoys it
7) i’m still kinda waiting for us to get jumped by slutwalk la organizers
8) when you do the fake vomiting 10 times in a row for practice, your abs get SUCH A WORKOUT!!
hello friends! i just wanted to compile a list of some confirmed (some not so confirmed) facts from ‘in the flesh’.
most of these are confirmed (by dom himself or the script that dom wrote) and the ones that aren’t generally just say that they’re alleged.
if there are any things you think i should add then feel free to send me and ask! also send me any corrections :)